Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dedicated to foolish gallantry

Started out writing a limerick but this is the end result :)


As he came near
Sneered the lady fair
"What do u fear?",
"Pray tell my dear!",
"Is it a bloody battle?"
"Or a snake's rattle?"

"None!", the knight declared
And his heart he bared.
"Dear Lady, I profess,"
"A damsel in distress..."
"Is whom I fear immense"
"Against whose charm I have no defense."

P.S.: I get easily inspired :P.
Knight in shining armor, thanks for the inspiration.


The cartoon image is copyrighted by the original artist of the cartoon and maybe www.cartoonstock.com.For everything else,
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alas....In foolish gallantry we all ladies believe.... :)